1. Each user account that is created needs to be connected with the church or organization it is a part of. The Key Leader for your church/organization will add you to their account after which point you will receive an invitation email which looks like this:
2. Once you have received this email, click on the 'Accept the invitation' button which will redirect you to the Multiply web app login screen. Here you will either login using the same email address that your Key Leader sent your invitation to or select 'Create a new account'.
3. At this point, you will enter in the required information (see below) and select 'Sign Up'. (Before your account is fully activated, you will be notified to verify your email.)
4. Once you select 'Sign Up' you will receive a verification email like the one below. This will be sent immediately to the email you are using to register, so if you do not see it, be sure to check in your junk or spam email folders for the sender
5. After you click 'Verify it now' in the email, your account will be activated. You will see this notification:
6. Now, you are ready to go back to the Multiply Web App login screen and log in using the credentials you just created https://www.multiply.life/#/auth .
If you run into any issues with this process, please contact us so that we can help troubleshoot.