What's the difference between all the roles?
Modified on: Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:07 PM
- Administrator: The organization will have just one person with this role, this person is the highest role. This person can do everything, including access to credit card information.
- Key Leader: This is similar to the administrator with the only difference that this person can't see credit card information or delete the "administrator". With this role, you can have a small group assigned or not.
- Leader: A leader will have access to everything but he will just be able to see the information of the students assigned to his small group. This role will not allow you to add leaders or generate events to the calendar. With this role, you can have a small group assigned or not.
- Guest: The only access you have with this role is to the event that you have been invited for, nothing else than that.
- Parent: A parent will be able to just see the calendar and its events.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.